Establishment of Nari Maitree as a Woman Development Organization on 2nd September.
Registration from Directorate of Women Affairs, GOB.
Skill Development Training Programme for the Poor and Destitute Women, funded by: Canadian High Commission.
EPI, Family Planning and General Treatment Programme, funded by – MOHFP, GOB.
Registration from Directorate of Family Planning, MOHFP, GOB.
1. House Governance Training for Domestic Workers, funded by: BACE, ICOM.
2. Flood Relief Programme, funded by : ADAB.
1. Mother & Child Health Care Programme, funded by : Overseas Development Agency.
2. Registration from NGO Affairs Bureau.
1. Initiated Income Generating Programme.
2. Slum Family Development Programme, assisted by: British High Commission.
Non-Formal Education for Adult & Adolescent , assisted by: Bureau of Non – Formal Education.
Vulnerable Group Development Programme, funded by : World Food Programme(WFP).
Reproductive Health Care Service for Commercial Sex Workers, funded by: UNFPA.
1. Non-Formal Education and Skill Development Training for Working Children, supported by- Red Burnett.
2. Adolescent Development Programme, funded by- Action Aid Bangladesh (AAB).
1. Establishment of Pathological Laboratory & Investigation. Center, assisted by : Embassy of Japan, Bangladesh.
2. Skill Development Training for Union WTC members, funded by WFP under IFADEP-2.
1. Launching Micro Credit Programme INCOME – III Project of CARE Bangladesh.
2. Post Flood Rehabilitation Programme, funded by: Embassy of Japan, Bangladesh.
1. Adolescent Girls Development Programme, assisted by: UNESCO.
2. Intervention towards Child Development Programme (ITCD), funded by: Save the Children Sweden – Denmark.
3. Adolescent Education Programme, funded by: USC-CANADA.
1. Essential Service Package under SHAPLA funded by: BPHC.
2. Sustainable Livelihood Development & Poverty Alleviation through Empowerment of the.
3. CWS and their Children through Directorate of Social Welfare, GOB, funded by: UNDP.
1. Launching Urban Primary Health Care Project through Dhaka City Corporation (DCC) funded by : Asian Development Bank (ADB).
2. Adolescent (Girls) Empowerment Projectfunded by: UNESCO.
3. Launched GO, NGO Joint Monitoring Programme.
1. Implementation of Better SRH service for Urban Adolescent & Youth Development : UNFPA through Marie Stopes.
2. Action Research on Child Sex Workers, funded by: UNICEF.
3. HIV/AIDS Prevention Programme for urban slum adolescent and youth, funded by : UNDP.
4. Birth Registration Campaign in collaboration with Dhaka City Corporation, assisted by:Action Aid Bangladesh (AAB).
Provided Consultancy Services on Reproductive Health Care for Adolescents project. under the supervision of Medical Education for Essential Health Service(MEES), funded by: British Council / NiCARE.
1. Pilot project on Sex Worker Managed Clinical Healthcare Services, funded by: World Bank.
2. HIV/AIDS Prevention Programme in association with DORP Consortium, funded by: UNICEF.
3. Implementation of Eradication of Worst form of Child Labor Project, assisted by: ILO/IPEC.
4. Adolescent Empowerment Project, funded by: UNESCO.
Implemented Prevention of Violence against Women Project funded by OXFAM, Bangladesh.
1. TB Control Programme through BRAC, funded by : GFATM.
2. Implementation of Child Right Convention by the Child-led Organizations project, funded by Save the Children Sweden -Denmark.
3. Implementation of Child Right Convention ensuring child participation project, funded by: Plan Bangladesh.
4. Micro Credit Programme, financed by: BASIC Bank and Plan Bangladesh.
5. Participation of the Urban Poor in Municipal Governance Project of LGED through CDS, funded by : Asian Development Bank(ADB).
Establishing Children Organization to promote and protect child rights Project, Funded by Save the Children Sweden Denmark.
1. Established Child-led organization to ensure children participation Project (CLO), Funded Super Sister on the Savage Street Project, Funded by Save the Children Sweden Denmark.
2. Amrao Manush Project, Funded by Concern Worldwide.
1. Blue Peter Meal and Deal Project, Funded by BBC through Save the children UK.
2. DCC-ILO-APCL Project, Funded by ILO through DCC.
3. Post Literacy and Continuing Education for Human Development (PLCEHD) II, Funded by BNFE through DORP consortium.
4. Education and skill development of Hardcore poor woman Project, Funded by Bangladesh NGO Foundation (BNF).
1. Community Interventions towards the development of Urban Working Children Project, Funded by Target Sourcing International.
2. Child Domestic Worker Development Project (CDW) Project, Funded by Plan Bangladesh.
3. Transforming the lives of urban homeless people through Amrao Manush Expansion.
4. Model Project, Funded by UNDP through Concern Worldwide.
1. Community based Integrated Maternal Neonatal and Child Survival (MNCS) intervention-
Facilitate Community Development Activities Project, Funded by UNICEF To Implement Livelihood Skills.
2. Training model/option-2: Establishing business unit in conjunction with the Organization for producing export oriented products under the BEHTRUWC project of 2nd phase” funded by UNICEF.
3. Growing up Safe and Healthy ; Addressing sexual and Reproductive Rights and Violence.
4. Against Adolescent Girls and young Women in Urban Bangladesh (SAFE) Funded by -Embassy of the kingdom of Netherlands through ICDDR`B consortium.
1. Establishing Rights of Female Domestic Worker Project, funded by Manusher Jonno Foundation, Bangladesh.
2. Investment for Economic Empowerment of Street Dwellers Project (Invest), funded by Concern Worldwide Bangladesh.
3. Social and Economic Empowerment program for Street Based Child & Youth laborers Project, funded by Save the Children International.
4. Basic Education for Hard to Reach Urban Working Children Project, Funded by UNICEF.
5. Post literacy on Continuing Education of Human Development, Funded by BNFE.
1. Support Urban Slum Children to Access Inclusive Non-Formal Education (SUSTAIN), funded by Save the Children International.
2. Lets Her Decide and Participate (LHDP), funded by Oxfam GB through ICDDRB.
3. TB control program, DCCN PA-1 & DCCN PA-2, funded by GFATM through BRAC.
4. Child Protection Movement (CPM), funded by Save the Children International.
5. Child Brigade(CB), funded by Save the Children International.
6. Every One Campaign, funded by Save the Children International.
7. Transforming lives of urban homeless people through Amrao Manush model Project (Gazipur), Funded by Concern Worldwide.
8. Empowering Women and Adolescents for Social Change Project Funded by Actionaid.
1. Urban Primary Health Care Service Delivery Project (2nd phase), funded by Ministry of LGD (ADB, SIDA, UNFPA).
2. TB Control, funded by USAID. Let Her Decide and Participate, funded by Oxfam GB.
1. Better Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights for Young key People effected by HIV, Funded by Government of the Netherlands.
2. Empowering Under Privileged Women through Babu Barta, Funded by US Department of State through dnet.
3. Women Health, Right & Choice Project(SHOKHI), Funded by We Can.
4. Strengthening the rule of the duty bearers to combat Child Marriage and Sexual harassment of girls in Modhupur Sub-District under the District Tangail, Funded by Canada fund for local initiatives.
1. Prevention of Child Trafficking through Strengthening Community and Networking, Funded by “terre des hommes” through; INCIDIN Bangladesh.
2. National Initiative to Violence Against Children Project, Funded by SAIEVAC.
Inclusive Protection and Empowerment project for Children with Disability , Funded by Save the Children International Bangladesh.
1. Reaching Out of School Children (ROSC) Phase-II Project Urban Slum Children Education (USCE) Program.
2. Pre-Vocational Training program for School Dropouts under Reaching Out-of-School Children Phase -II project B-SkilFul Project.
1. Securing Rights of Domestic Workers in Bangladesh, Funded by Oxfam Bangladesh
2. Protection of Working Children , Funded by Manusher Jonna Foundation.
2. Mother Schools , Funded by Manusher Jonna Foundation.
1. Delivering Health, Nutrition and Livelihood and Protection service for Rohingya Refugees and vulnerable host communities in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, Funded by: IRC 2. Challenge facility for civil society-Round 10, Funded by: UNOPS
1. Shuchona, Funded by Manusher Jonna Foundation. 2. Promote Quality Education in the Mainstream Government Primary Schools, Funded by EDUCO. 3. Adolescent and Youth as an Agent of Change to Promote a Progressive Society (A&Y Development), Funded by EDUCO.
1. “Green Graduation Programme for Urban Extreme Poor” funded by Concern World Wide. 2. "Raising Women’s Voice in protecting Public Health mobilizing women for demanding Law amendment and increasing Tax" funded by Tobacco-Free Kids Action fund (TFKAF).
01648394576 (bKash Personal)
01648394576 (Nagad Merchant)
Account Name: Nari Maitree-DMCC
Account Number: 05390240000106
Bank Name: Rupali Bank ltd
Branch Name: Khilgaon Branch, Dhaka.
Routing Number: 185273978